Diabetes Management and Prevention Programs
Eastman offers programs to help you manage your condition and improve your overall health.
Livongo for Diabetes Management Program
Testing and tracking your blood glucose levels is critical to successfully managing your diabetes. That’s why Eastman offers the Diabetes Management Program from Livongo—at no added cost—to all U.S. employees, as well as their spouses and dependents who are covered under CDHP1 or CDHP2 health plans, and have a clinical diagnosis of Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. For the 2022 plan year, our partnership with Livongo includes covered insulin at no cost to active employees and/or eligible spouse or dependents who complete Livongo program criteria.
With the Livongo for Diabetes Management Program, you will have access to the below at no cost to you:
- A new meter that automatically uploads your blood glucose to your private dashboard
- Unlimited test strips and lancets for your new Livongo meter
- An online care management dashboard to track medications, physical activity and diet
- The ability to share your data with whomever you choose
- Personalized tips in real-time to help you stay on track and make informed choices
- One-on-one coaching from a Certified Diabetes Educator
Contact Livongo at 1-800-945-4355 if you have questions about the program, need to enroll or want to schedule a meeting with a Livongo coach. Program start date will be the day your Livongo device is activated. If you are already in the Livongo program, you can count previous blood sugar checks and coaching calls toward your award. For a list of covered insulin products, refer to the Performance Drug List.
Omada Diabetes Prevention Program
Through our partnership with Cigna, Eastman offers Omada, a diabetes prevention program at no cost to team members. Omada’s science-based program helps people start healthy routines that fit their life with a plan built around what they love, what challenges them and where they want help the most. Simply stated, it’s a totally different approach.
With Omada you get:
- Interactive weekly lessons
- Wireless smart scale to monitor progress
- Dedicated coach for 1:1 guidance
Lessons begin the Sunday after enrollment is complete. You, your spouse/domestic partner or covered adult dependent(s) must be enrolled in one of Eastman’s Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHP) offered through Cigna. To qualify for participation in the program at no cost you must be age 18+ and meet certain clinical criteria.
To get started, visit omadahealth.com/eastman.
Cigna Personal Health Team
Care Management: The Personal Health Team can help with medical needs in many ways:
- Connect you with a personal nurse advocate to find the care you need
- Explain your condition, treatment options and medications
- Empower you to manage your chronic condition
- Ensure a smooth transition from the hospital to home
- Work with your provider to coordinate home health care, therapy or special medical needs
- Guide you to online resources, tools and coaching programs
Tobacco Cessation Program: A dedicated Cigna heath coach can help you develop your quit plan, giving you the tools and resources you need to help you quit all forms of tobacco use including e-cigarettes and vaping, including free nicotine replacement patches or gum.
To learn more about your Personal Health Team or to get answers to your questions about health plan benefits, call the number on the back of your Cigna card (800) 796-4449.
Onsite Health Coaching for Kingsport and Longview
Working together, you and your health coach can create a plan to help you meet your personal health and lifestyle goals. Coaches can help you manage chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, low back pain, and more. For those wanting to learn about healthy eating, get support with hypertension, high cholesterol, pre-diabetes, add more physical activity to their lifestyle, or quit tobacco, the onsite Cigna health coaches can help. The free and confidential coaching session are available for team members and can be conducted in-person or virtually.
To schedule a confidential appointment with an onsite health coach, call or email:
Kim Kooyers: B-75 Office 136, 423-229-5381, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tessa Anderson: B-89 Café Office, 423-341-4376, email@example.com
Alison Smith: B-280 Office W124, 423-229-3230, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brent Hansen: EA Library B-1, 903-237-6244, email@example.com