Consumer Driven Health Plans
Eastman offers two Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) options to our team members. CDHPs allow you to make decisions about your health care and the dollars you spend. It also includes access to your own Health Savings Account (HSA) that you can use to pay for eligible health care expenses now and in the future.
What Do the Two CDHPs Have in Common?
No matter which CDHP you select, each plan provides you with:
- 100% coverage for In-network preventive care
- Access to the Cigna network of doctors, hospitals, and negotiated fees
- Coverage for in-network and out-of-network providers, with higher cost for out-of-network services
- Coverage for medical and prescription drug services
- A deductible you must meet before benefits are paid
- Pharmacy expenses included go towards your deductible and out of pocket maximum
- Protection from the expense of a high-cost illness or injury with an out-of-pocket maximum
- The opportunity to save with the HSA
What Makes the Two CDHPs Different?
CDHP1 - Lower deductible and out-of-pocket maximum with higher contributions than CDHP2.
CDHP2 - Higher deductible and out-of-pocket maximum with lower contributions than CDHP1.
|Annual Out-of-Pocket Maximum||Single||$3,000||$6,000|
|Annual Out-of-Pocket Maximum||Single||$5,000||$10,000|
*For CDHP2, no one individual will pay more than $7,900 (in-network) or $15,800 (out-of-network) toward the total family out-of-pocket maximum.
Payment for the CDHPs is through payroll deductions. Eligibility follows the Eastman eligibility rules as set forth in our plan documents.